Here's the Bud facts for 18 weeks:
- Bud is approximately 6" / 14.2cm long and weighs about 7 ounces / 190 grams.
- Bud's chest moves up and down to mimic breathing but he/she is not taking in air - only amniotic fluid.
- Bud is busy kicking, flexing, reaching, rolling and even sucking his/her thumb!
- Bud's genitals are in place and recognizable (though they may not be recognizable to our untrained eyes on the ultrasound on the 13th).
Next week Friday is my next appointment with the OBGYN, so I'll post more then. In the meantime, here is a picture of me looking a little more pregnant!

You really are showing! Crazy.
ReplyDeleteOh hey - I just saw this and thought of you. Might as well start this as early as possible, right? Free diaper sample from Costco. That's a big ugly URL, so I hope you saw the nice HTML version of that link...
ReplyDeleteNot sure if you guys have a costco card, but I know there's one close to your place (although this sample gets mailed to you, apparently!). Yes, I like coupons, and free stuff.
Awesome Gen! Thanks!
ReplyDelete