Last week was a long post, this week is a short one.
This was a pretty uneventful week. Last weekend Martin went to pick up our crib and change-table (actually it's a dresser with a change-pad on top). The dresser is now in the baby's room (i.e. our office), so that we won't have to move it again, but the crib isn't unpacked or assembled yet. We want to keep the office functional for as long as possible.
And really, that's about it! I've been tired this week, likely because I was fighting off a cold (successfully!), and I've been trying to go for short walks at lunch to keep my joints moving and to keep my bloodsugar in check.
I'm not posting Bud-facts this week, while we wait to find out whether my due date is changing (I'm seeing the OB on Tuesday), so you can go back to week 24 and read the Bud-facts from then.
More next week!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment